Nimbus Flats, Lake Natoma (CA State Park) – 1901 Hazel Avenue, Gold River, CA 95670
- 0800 – 0900 VENDOR SET UP/ EVENT SET UP READY TO GO BY 0900
- 0830 – 0930 PRO RESCUERS ARRIVE AND STAGE IN DESIGNATED AREA
BREAKFAST FOODS AND BEVERAGES WILL BE PROVIDED MINGLE WITH VENDORS AND SPLASH RESCUERS PICK UP LANYARD AND CREDENTIALS
- 1000 – 1030 ROUND PAVILION SPLASH EMS WELCOME INTRODUCTIONS/EVENT SCHEDULE/ CE REGISTRATION/Q & A/EXPLAIN DEMOS AND PARTICIPATION
- 1030 – 1200 TWO STATIONS SET UP FOR DEMO AND PARTICIPATION ON BEACH AREA
STATION 1 RIDGED HULL VESSEL/STATE PARKS
STATION 2 INFLATABLE VESSEL/FOLSOM FIRE DEPT AND OR METRO FIRE
- 1200 – 1230 LUNCH BREAK FOOD AND BEVERAGE WILL BE PROVIDED FOR PRO RESCUERS WITH CREDENTIALS COAST GUARD FLY OVER!
- 1230 – 1430 TWO STATIONS SET UP FOR DEMO AND PARTICIPATION ON BEACH AREA
STATION 3 RESCUE WATER CRAFT (PWC) STATE PARKS
STATION 4 RESCUE BOARDS/FLOATS STATE PARKS LIFEGUARDS
STATION 5 FULL TURNOUT SPLASH EXPOSURE/ROPE BAG THROW/TURN OUT PFD, Fire Agency
- 1445-1500 CRITIQUE AND CONCLUSION
SPLASH EMS IS DESIGNED TO ELEVATE LOCAL AGENCY AWARENESS, PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES FOR ALL AGENCIES, (those with existing programs and those that want to know more about developing a water rescue program) ENCOURAGE NETWORKING FOR RESOURCES AND BEST PRACTICES AND PROVIDE ALL AGENCIES THE OPPORTUNITY TO IMPROVE PT CARE DURING MUTUAL AID RESPONSE. A lot is out there in our media about PREVENTION and RECOVERY, but not a lot about the water EMS.
DURING THE DAY, Pro Rescuers can visit vendors and or participate at stations FOR CQI, hands on Demos will be available. Vendors will be WATER RESCUE AND WATER EMS related, services, training, and equipment.
PUBLIC As a KICK OFF for the 3 Day PADDLE SPLASH EVENT, we will invite the public and P/Splash entrants to come and watch our drills on the water. We will have a Fire/Rescue Person explaining what and why we are completing the drills.